Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Obsessed: Prabal Gurung for Target



Hi Fashion Dolls! 

So I am not sure if you all had the chance to peruse around your nearest Target lately, but I have and it's mainly because of this designer, Prabal Gurung. Gurung is the latest designer to collaborate with Target and  bring a collection of full of flowy, girly dresses, printed florals, and bright neons galore. As soon as I saw the previews of this collection, I knew it would be a hit. With Spring just around the corner, the color combinations and prints are perfect for this time of year. Plus, the collection is reasonably priced at about $30-$45 per piece compared to other collaborative designers that typically ranged from $75-$100. This collection is simply gorgeous and I feel that Target finally got it right collaborating with Gurung. I want it all! Matter of fact, I already purchased a few pieces of what's left in the stores. You can't find much online because it's already sold out, but I definitely want to add the red lace up shoes to my collection, if I can find them. 

Anyway, here's a few looks from the collection:









What do you think?  Are you just as obsessed as me?



No comments:

Post a Comment