Monday, December 10, 2012

Holiday Party Ideas

What to Wear



















Hi Dolls!

It's still the beginning of December and I don't know about any of you, but it has been a busy month for me, with tons of get together's, company parties, and events. I wanted to make a post about a few outfit ideas for the coming holiday parties some of you may have. This is my favorite time of year because it's close to Christmas time when I get to spend the most time with my family & friends and it's the closest to my birthday (January 4th, #teamcapricorn baby! lol). The first outfit idea is a perfect look for New Year's Eve celebration. I always feel like sequins and sparkles are especially holiday worthy attire (though I wear my sparkles year round)! Both sparkle dresses are from a site I recently discovered called Rickety Rack . They have the cutest holiday looks on their website and they're pretty reasonably priced.

The second outfit is more geared towards a Christmas party or company holiday party. It's a full gold sequin dress and since I feel gold is somewhat of a neutral palette, adding berries, reds and browns, really set off the look and put it in the holiday spirit. Both dresses are under $120 and so are the shoes. I would love to see how my fashion dolls are putting together their looks for the holidays. If you have Instagram or Twitter, feel free to tag me in your posts to show me your holiday outfits.



New Years
Dress: Ricketyrack.com $120 | Shoes: Shoemint $70





NYE
Dress: Ricketyrack.com $100 | Shoes: Lipsy London $52





Thanks for visiting Dolls! 


Fashionably yours, 
Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment