Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holiday Wishlist

Good morning!

Hope everyone is off to a great start this morning. I know I am! I have family coming in town at the end of this week and I am so excited! I've been trying to get my house together.........I'm not the cleanest person in the world, but i'm not filthy either. I just have tons of stuff, namely clothes & shoes, everywhere! Though, that shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone! lol. Anyway, I realized that I never posted a 'favorites' for the month of November so in keeping with the holiday theme for December, I decided to do a holiday 'wishlist' instead of a 'favorites'.


Holiday Wishlist



This wishlist includes a few of my favorites and a few things that I'm coveting at the moment. They're also great gift ideas as well, if you're shopping for a fashionista at heart. 

1. ShoeMint: "ZOE" Studded Heel $79.98
These are the perfect shoe for any holiday party!

2. KA'OIR Cosmetics: "Gorgeous" Lipstick $15.99
The deep pink is so great for olive or deep tones. It looks so great on.

3. Juicy Couture:  Leopard Ipad Case  $57.99 (on sale)
I lovvve leopard, need I say more?!

4. Lori's Shoes: Magazine Clutch $58.95
The cutest clutch ever! Definitely a must for any fashionista's closet!

5. Wen by Chaz Dean: Hair Care $29.89
I love this line of Hair products already, my hair feels amazing and I don't feel like I'm stripping it of all its nutrients. 

6. Forever 21: Gift Card  $***
Who doesn't love a bargain? I know I do. Why not give your fashionista friend, mother or sister the gift that keeps on giving with a shopping spree. It's not impersonal for the woman who loves to shop! 


So what's on your Holiday Wishlist? Share and be social.......


Thanks for visiting! 
Yours Truly, 
Chi



No comments:

Post a Comment