Friday, March 8, 2013

Coveted!

Covet





Hey Dolls! 

As some of you may know, I have been a little under the weather these last few days with an awful cold. I haven't been this sick in over a year! But as a woman who wears many hats, the show doesn't stop just because I'm sick so I decided to dedicate this post to one of my favorite online shops, JustFab.com. I have posted about this site in the past and how I love there shoes, especially the black-strapped booties I purchased from them last year. I wanted to share with you all what I am currently coveting from there site. 

If you are a fan of fashion like myself then you know the "trapeze" shaped bags are all the rage with Prada and Celine being the most coveted. JustFab's "Fifth Avenue" bag is almost an exact replica of the Celine trapeze handbag that has been seen all over lately. When I saw it, I knew I had to have it and at $69 bucks for similar look compared to the hundreds you would need to purchase a Celine bag, it really is a no-brainer purchase. 

Then we have the beautiful "Sao Paulo" yellow, nude and snake-skin strappy heel. One word: Gorgeous! They are the perfect the Spring time shoe and with my trip to Puerto Rico coming up soon, I have to have these! 

Just an FYI, if you have a membership with JustFab.com the above prices are discounted to $39.99  an item. Also, if you choose to purchase any of the above items and it's your first time purchase, the items will be 50% off. How cool is that?! Check out there website for more details. 

If having a membership isn't your style, but you still want to have the look, JC Penneys' is offering a trapezoid bag for $50 that is relatively similar and just as cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment