Monday, March 4, 2013

Quote of the Day!

Happy Monday!

How was everyone's weekend? I had a few events to attend this past weekend so the weekend definitely went by wayyy too fast for my liking. I'm not complaining, i'm blessed and I understand that fact, but a little downtime for rest and relaxation would've been greatly appreciated. However, it is Monday already and the show must go on so with that said, here's a little Monday motivation to get everyone through another work week successfully.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." -Aristotle


I love this quote because it's very true. We are what we continuously do each day. Many people want change in their life, but don't take the steps to make things different. Some of you may have weight goals you haven't achieved yet, but don't workout regularly or at all. You may dislike your job, but won't apply for another job that makes you happy or try to acquire the skills you need to get a higher position out of fear or complacency. I've been there, some days I am there. But don't feel stuck in your situation, whatever it may be, it can be changed by simply choosing to make what you want in your life a habit. Make today the day you start your new habit of excellence. 

Now get up, get dressed and be EXCELLENT today! 

Stay fabulous, loves. 

xoxo, 

Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment