Thursday, July 18, 2013

DIY Closet Inspirations

So, I've been in search for the best closet ideas to re-do my spare room in my house. Believe it or not, their are a lot of closet inspirations all over the web, including Pinterest, so it wasn't that difficult to find options that I could loosely recreate my dream dressing room/closet/office with.

Here are a few pictures of one dressing room/office that I fell in love with. *Disclaimer* The photos below are not mines.
I just love everything about this simplistic palette. It has a luxe feel, but most of the items were from 
IKEA.




My room is still a work in progress, but I promise to share photos when I finally get everything together. If you ladies have fun, chic closet ideas, I would love to see them. Share your tips, where to buys or inspirations below. 

Stay Chic! 
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment