Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Favorites + Links (from around the Net)

Good Morning Lovies! 

Happy Friday! What is everyone's plans for the weekend? I think my plans are going to be mixed with a little relaxation and a Caribbean Carnival taking place this Saturday. I can't wait! Anywho, I love looking at other sites from the around the internet for inspiration on outfit ideas or just for the fun of it, (since I'm an internet addict) so here are a few things (+ links) that I am obsessed with over this week. 


Love her Look: 

Hilary Duff in Paige Edgemont  Striped Skinny Jeans


She can do no wrong in my opinion and her pics from
Paris while she visited Coco Chanel's apartment
, gave me so much life honey!


Favorite Link

Tamar Braxton gives birth to a Baby Boy! according to US Magazine. 



What are you OBSESSED about this week?  


Stay Chic! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment