Sunday, August 18, 2013

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target is coming!

       

I love Target! As a lover of Target, the thing I love most about Target is their designer collaboration collections. So to hear that the next designer collab is going to be none other than, Phillip Lim, I was squealing with delight and anticipation. The collection is due to hit stores September 15th and the lookbook of the featured items have been swirling all over the Internet this past week. I am pleasantly surprised at the details and quality that is going into making this collection true to its designer. As an avid lover of Lim's handbags, looking at the pieces due to hit Target, I cannot wait until the collection is in stores. Let the countdown begin! 


       B b 

    
               



No comments:

Post a Comment