Monday, August 5, 2013

Quote of the Day!

Hey Loves!

It's been a little while since my last post, I know, but I wanted to kick the week off right by providing you all with a little Monday motivation.

This week is all about walking the talk, meaning do what you say you're going to do and do it well.

This motivated me to become more active in my community. I wanted to find ways to give to those less fortunate than myself because i've always believed that to receive abundantly, one must give abundantly. So this past weekend, I had the pleasure of helping a local charity give school supplies to less fortunate children in my community. I am an avid shopper so any reason to go shopping, no matter what cause, was an exciting feat for me. With the help of some friends and family, we were able to give hundreds of supplies to the charity and plan to give even more this week. The best part is that we're having fun doing it.

So how will YOU walk the talk this week?

Get up, get out and make a difference in someone else's life this week and I promise it'll make an even greater difference in your own life. Giving is Chic!


So Stay Chic Divas!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! Giving is more powerful than most realize. So glad you have embraced that lesson.

    ReplyDelete