Thursday, August 15, 2013

Top Fall Boots


Hey Dolls! 

Fall is right around the corner and I don't know about you, but I am excited! Fall is my favorite time of year typically because of all the fun, new fashions that debut, but also because winter clothes (since you tend to be covered more) are a little more body forgiving. Who doesn't love that?! Cupcakes? Please! Lol just kidding. Anywho, I compiled a list of my must-have boots for Fall that every woman should own. 


Top Fall Boots



Breckelle's military boots / Dollhouse military boots / René Caovilla platform booties / Black shoes / Boutique 9 ankle boots / Mulberry dog boots


1. Ankle Peep toe booties- super cute shoe I feel edges out any outfit like a flowy dress or a pair of jeans.

2. Heeled lace-up Ankle boot- perfect with jeans or camo pants. 

3. Flat Ankle Boots- these will be your most versatile piece primarily for the practicality. You can wear these with skirts, leggings, jeans and dresses and look effortless, but chic. 

4. Heeled Knee Boot- this is the going out on a date or clubbing stunner shoe. 

5. Combat boot- this a super edgy piece that can be worn with tights and shorts or wear with leggings on those days you don't feel like getting dressed but still want a rocker look.

6. Flat Knee Boot- Casual shoe that can be worn to work or out shopping or lunch with friends. Super comfy. I like to pair my flat knee boots with an oversized sweater, statement necklace and leggings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment