Monday, August 27, 2012

August Beauty Picks!

Hi Dolls,

I normally wait to do my beauty picks for the month before at the beginning of each new month, but with my NYC trip fast approaching for the blogger conference, I needed to stock up on my latest and greatest beauty finds to accompany me on my upcoming trip.

On my shopping haul I picked up a few new things and a few old things:


  • Alba Botanica Acnedote-for my bad acne issues. Love these!
    • Deep Cleansing Wash 
    • Deep Clean Astringent 
  • CHI Keratin Mist-leave-in mist good for daily flat irons to not damage your hair. 
  • Tresemme' Extra Firm Gel-to tame fly-aways  
  • Elf Natural Lash Kit-to give me fuller lashes  
  • Target Brand Cosmetic Rounds-for make-up application 
  • Goody Bobby Pins-for fancy up-dos  
  • MAC cosmetics-to create the perfect evening look
    • Studio Fix Fluid (foundation) 
    • Pro Colour Compact
      • Black
      • Brown-shimmer 

I still need to get a few more toiletry items for my trip, but i'm uber excited for New York next week! I still haven't figured out what i'm wearing yet, but perhaps i'll do a haul later this week of what I find. 



Thanks for visiting!
xoxo
Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment