Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cheetah, Black & Gold




The rain has been such a downer in Florida lately with storms occurring nearly everyday. Though I love moderate rain storms to cool off these insanely hot summer days, it's definitely not welcomed all the time. I've lived here for years now and it's still something I can never get used to, but naturally I adapt. 

Since the month of August hit, I've been longing for Fall/winter fashion mainly because I love the season and partially because it's just too freaking hot in the summer. With all the stores preparing for the upcoming season with boots, sweaters, and scarfs galore, it's no wonder why I'm having Fall fever?! Or maybe it's just the heat? Either way, I can hardly wait! Today, my outfit is an homage to Fall. 



Outfit: Blazer: The Limited (old). Tank: Forever 21. Jeans: from TJ Maxx. Boots: Aldo (old). Belt: Betsey Johnson. Necklace/Bracelet/Earrings: Thrifted. Handbag: R+J from TJ Maxx. Sunnies: Marc Jacobs. Watch:  Michael Kors






No comments:

Post a Comment