Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Get Inspired: Houndstooth

Hi All! I don't know about any of you, but I'm so looking forward to cooler weather. Of course, it may be wishful thinking since Florida doesn't get very cold in the winter, but a girl can dream.......can't she?! This week hasn't been too bad on the heat scale. In the mornings, it's about 68 to 70 degrees here, which is much appreciated by me. Since it is indeed September and officially Fall by fashion standards, I thought what better way to get the season started by wearing one of my favorite prints: Houndstooth. This print is just so timeless and never goes out of style. I just love it! 


Houndstooth Peplum Dress

What I love most about this look is the peplum because it accentuates the waist and gives that hourglass effect. I think the pink tights added a little more fun & Fall to the look. Tights are definitely my thing when it comes to Fall fashion because it adds that pop-of-color to any outfit and gives a little personality to your look. Something i'm all about! :-) I feel like I captured the color and print pretty well from the inspired look.....aye?!


What I wore:
Dress- BCBG from TJ Maxx/ Similar here
Tights: Forever 21/ Similar here
Shoes: Zara/ Similar here and here
Watch: Michael Kors/ Get here
Necklace: Charming Charlie's c/o Lucky FABB gift bag
Bag: Borrowed/ Similar one here




More houndstooth looks here.

Thanks for stopping by! 
xoxo Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment