Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Kimono Blue




Hi All,

This outfit post comes from what I wore last week during NYFW. It's a sheer black floral Kimono top that I belted and added a slim pencil skirt. I love this outfit because it's actually very comfortable, the skirt is a jersey material and the sheerness of top makes it very breathable in the heat. I chose to wear the top without a tank underneath and just a black bra, which might be a little risque for some, but after walking nearly everywhere while I was there, having too much on just wasn't an option. I wore this out to dinner with my friends and we had an awesome night full of good food, cocktails and amazing city lights.   



What I wore:
Top: TJ Maxx (old) 
Shoes: Zara 
Skirt: Express 
Belt: Forever 21 
Earrings: Lu'Chic 
Watch: Michael Kors 
Bracelets: Tiffany's and Mythologie


More outfits to come from Fashion Week. Stay tuned! 

Thanks for visiting! xo
Chi


No comments:

Post a Comment