Wednesday, September 12, 2012

NYFW: Little Black Dress

Hello all!

Here's another look from my week in NYC. I was so tired by my third day there and I had tons of things going on that day, I just wanted to keep my look simple yet cute. I went with a classic black dress and a lot of jewelry. Shoes weren't my best friend by this day either, all that walking was a foreign concept considering I usually drive everywhere when I'm in Florida, but I still managed to keep the shoes on the entire night with a little help from some comfy in-soles and some alcohol to numb the pain! lol. What we girls do for fashion?!





What I wore:
Dress: Express
Necklace: Forever 21 (old) 
Bracelets: BCBG, Mythologie, and Tiffanys
Watch: Michael Kors
Shoes: Charlotte Russe 
Clutch: New York and Company 


Thanks for visiting! 
xoxo 
Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment