Monday, September 10, 2012

NYFW: Lucky FABB

Fashion week
Hey Dolls!

I am finally back from my trip to New York for fashion week and I have to say that it was the most fun and inspiring trip I've had in a long time. I met a lot of great people including fellow bloggers, PR agents, brand managers, editors, designers and of course, celebrities. I have like a ba-zillion pictures, but I just wanted to share a few of my stand-out moments from my travels and show you what I wore to the Lucky Magazine's FABB event.

Brandon Holley (editor in chief of Lucky Magazine) and the amazing stylist Rachel Zoe

Brandon Holley and Terry Lundgren (CEO of Macy's), yes, he's a BIG deal! 

That's the lovely Lauren Conrad.....she was so down-to-earth

Simon Doonan (Barney's Brand Ambassador) and famed Fashion Designer Anna Sui 


What I wore:
Blazer-Forever 21 
Belt- Wet Seal 
Skirt- Forever 21 
Shirt-Forever 21 
Shoes- Zara
Necklace- TJ Maxx
Bracelets- BCBG, Tiffany's, Mythologie 
Watch- Michael Kors 


I had a blast! More pics to come. Thanks for visiting! 
xoxo 
Chi


No comments:

Post a Comment