Monday, January 28, 2013

Black & White Trend

Black & White Trend



Topshop / High neck top, $13 / Rose shirt, $16 / Short skirt / White skirt / Topshop / Ankle strap heels / Black shoes / Paper Lanterns - Black & White Stripe / TOPSHOP TENT Lace Up Hi Top Boots



Hey Fashion Dolls!

If you’re anything like me, you probably have been reading all the magazines to feed your monthly dose of fashion and what the new trends are for this coming Spring. Well, one of the trends I noticed, which I’m quite fond of, is the Black & White trend. If you all don’t know by now, my favorite color is black (which some would say is not a color…but whatever, I digress).  Either way, I am uber excited for this trend to be in stores! It’s super classic, amazingly timeless and very easy to incorporate into your wardrobe without breaking the bank because most, if not all of us, already own a piece or two in this color combination.

I prefer to wear head to toe black & white, but if that’s too matchy-matchy for you, don’t hesitate to add pops-of-color like reds, blues or (one of my favs) neon's.  Black and white stripe dress with a neon belt, statement necklace, and pointy-toe pumps is definitely a chic and fun way to play with this trend.

Black & White trend: Love it or Leave it


Fashionably yours, 
Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment