Thursday, January 17, 2013

Quote of the Day!





Hey Dolls! 

Just wanted to drop in for a brief moment and leave you with a quote that was inspirational for me today. I woke up this morning feeling a little down in the dumps, I have a huge breakout situation on my face from the stress of juggling two jobs, my blogging, my online store, a home, bills, and the list keeps adding on. Though I've found a way to manage it all in the past, sometimes, it does get to me having to be everything that everyone expects me to be and still live up to my expectations I place on myself. And to be honest, lately I've been falling a little short of my commitments and obligations to things and people (meaning colleagues  friends & family) are starting to notice. That's a hard pill for me to swallow because I place such emphasis on being and doing my very best, that if I fall short for any reason I'm very self critical.  Then to add insult to injury, the "situation" on my face is so not helping! So reading this quote today is helping me put things into perspective and realize that I'm human, I fall short sometimes, and  that no one and nothing is without flaws. 

People can be flawed physically or emotionally, perfection doesn't exist. It's up to you to accept it, embrace it and if you really don't like it, then change it. But once you know what it is, use it to empower yourself and never let it stop you from achieving your goal or dreams. So today, I will embrace my pimples (yikes!), organize and take care of what I can, and know that I'm human, sometimes I fall short, but I've got to keep going.  

So I want you all to do the same........ get up, put on your best outfit and take on the world with me............in a fabulous pair of heels, of course! Because once you've accepted your flaws, no one can use your flaws against you! :-)

Kisses! xoxo

Fabulously yours, 
Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment