Monday, January 28, 2013

Create Your Own: Vision Board!

My vision board from Instagram


Last night, if you follow me on Instagram (@fashionslavebyc) , I posted a picture of one of my vision boards I was working on. Some people underestimate the power of having a vision board. For me, a vision board offers a visual way to view your inner desires and/or dreams. The fashion industry uses vision boards all the time to find inspiration for trends or collections. But whether or not you’re in the fashion industry, a vision board can still be helpful to show goals you’d like to reach, positive affirmations to get you through the day, and/or internal desires.

So how do you make a vision board?  Well, you will need:

Supplies
  • Ø  Poster board or cork board
  • Ø  Pictures
  • Ø  Glue or push-pins
  • Ø  Scissors


Steps
  • Ø  Think of a theme
  • Ø  Search for pictures that relate to your theme
  • Ø  Cut out pictures
  • Ø  Glue pictures and/or affirmations to a poster board  or pin to cork board
  • Ø  Hang board in a place you will see it everyday
  • Ø  View board daily and focus on the objects, words and theme of the board


Try it! And If you have an Instagram account, I would love to see your vision boards. Tag me in your instapost @fashionslavebyc.


Cork vision board......and  it's greener too! :-)

Xoxo, Chi


No comments:

Post a Comment