Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Feeling Retro

Hey Loves!

I love the 90's!!! And lately, if you follow me on Instagram, you'll notice that I've been rocking a lot of crop tops. Now I don't have the most toned abs or anything, but in this summertime heat, the best way to brave it is by having on light, breathable clothing. So a cute, comfortable crop top with a swing skirt or maxi is definitely my go-to look for summer. I pulled together a look below with the Mara Hoffman Bustier that is perfect for daytime brunch or an early dinner because it's effortless chic. This particular bustier is a little pricey, however, some really cute and inexpensive ones can be found at Forever 21 or Loveculture.

Here's some really affordable cute ones here and here.


Retro Trending



Mara Hoffman bustier shirt / Navy skirt, $18 / GUESS ? / ChloƩ mini shoulder bag / Gold chain bracelet

I know this trend isn't for everybody, but what do you think? Would you rock it?



No comments:

Post a Comment