Monday, June 3, 2013

Top 10 Best Summer Sandals Guide

Hey Loves!

Summer is all about having practical footwear and nothing is more practical than a go-to sandal. It is a Spring/Summer must-have and a closet staple if you're thinking beach, fun and sun, like me. I put together a short list of my favorite pairs of sandals at various price points that will definitely add some chic to any outfit this Summer, whether it be a maxi dress, shorts or a fun & flirty sun-dress. Peep my picks below:



Summer Sandal Guide

1.) Yves Saint Laurent black leather sandals $695
2.) GUESS t strap flat sandals $40
3.) J.Crew strap sandals $118
 4.) Nine West flat leather sandals $69
5.) Tory Burch strappy shoes $200
6.) GUESS gladiator sandals $34
7.) Belle by Sigerson Morrison bohemian sandals $123
8.) Paprika Rhinestone Cutout Ankle wrap flat sandals $25
9.) Timeless shoes, $34
10.) Dorothy Perkins roman sandals $35

My favorite happen to be the black, of course. I tend to stick to neutral sandals for summer because they are the most versatile and I can quickly put them on without having to change my entire outfit to coordinate them with. However, metallics and neon-colored shoes are also great to elevate any look and stay on trend. Don't forget that if you want to shop any of these styles, the links are above.

Which sandal is your favorite? 



Happy shopping and stay chic this summer!
Fashionably yours, 
Chi






No comments:

Post a Comment