Monday, June 11, 2012

I WANT THAT!

I was perusing the internet (as I normally do) looking for accessories for an upcoming event that i'm attending, when I came across this totally fab purse! It's by Kate Spade called the 'New York Leslie' handbag. Super adorbs!! It's a little out of my fashionista budget at a whopping $348 so I will have to settle for a just-as-cute substitute. Who doesn't need a pop-of-color satchel?!
For those of you who aren't on such a modest budget, you can purchase the 'Leslie' at Neiman Marcus .


Check out the 'Leslie' below:


The just-as-cute substitute is by The UniUni, a really cute site that offers apparel, shoes, and handbags for the fashionista on a budget. The UniUni has a similar handbag to the 'Leslie' for a more affordable price at $89.99. They offer a lot of really good finds for an inexpensive price and it allows you to still achieve the overall look without breaking the bank! How fab?! Right!


Check it out here: theUNIUNI.com


Don't you just love them both?!

No comments:

Post a Comment