Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June Beauty Picks!

June Beauty Picks


Oh where would I be without my beauty products! I don't know about any of you, but I know that I don't wake up looking like the peak of perfection in the morning. This is why having the perfect beauty products help.
My favorite out of these is the Bio-Oil. I put it on after I shower and it makes my skin super soft and helps reduce the appearance of any imperfections on my body like scars or dare I say it, stretch marks (ahhhhh). It's a tad pricey at almost $20 per 2 fluid ounces, but it works! So it's well worth the extra money.

My other go to product is the Dove Beauty Bar . I use it to wash my face and since it has exfoliating beads, it removes any blackheads or whiteheads from my face and it doesn't leave a dry, tight feeling, which I love.


I absolutely love the Vaseline Cocoa Butter  formula lotion; it makes my legs feel so soft and hydrated. I use the St. Ives Apricot Scrub  to exfoliate my body with. It smells wonderful! Definitely something I use regularly as well.

I'm not an avid make-up wearer, but on occasion I like to play up my eyes and when I do, the Sephora Eye Makeup Remover is super necessary. It takes off all that eye liner and waterproof mascara without leaving me with raccoon eyes or dark circles because the makeup is just smeared, but never actually came off. Ugh, I hate when that happens! That's why the Sephora product works wonders! My last, but not least beauty pick is the ELF Cosmetics Lipgloss. I love that it's not sticky and it makes my lips look shiny and pouty. Plus, it's super affordable so I can buy them in as many shades as I want. You can never have too many lipglosses!

So those are some of my beauty picks, what are yours?

2 comments:

  1. I'm interested to use vaseline cocoa butter in the future :)
    thank you for the post ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting! I use it all the time and it makes my skin so soft. Give it a try! :-)

    ReplyDelete