Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer Must-Have: Nude Pumps!

    With summer nearing, I have been on the hunt for key summer pieces to update my wardrobe. Since I absolutely love anything that has pops-of-color in them and an abundance of floral, it can be a daunting task trying to find the right the shoes to go with all that color. I don't like to be too matchy, matchy, therefore I turn to my closet staple........Neutrals!

    My favorite neutral for summer is the nude or flesh-tone pump because it goes with almost anything. You can dress it up with a colorful floral or dress it down with a pair of skinnies (skinny jeans) and a tee. No matter how you wear it or what you wear it with, it's definitely a fashionista must-have!











Here are some of my picks for great summer pumps:

Paisley Platform

 

The Opticall Taupe Multi

 

HAYTH

 

Pigalle Patent Pump

 

 

So tell me, are summer nudes your fav too?





Photo Credits: People Style Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment