Monday, October 29, 2012

Fun, Family & Parties!

Hi Dolls!

Happy Monday! I'm posting kind of late in the day but its only because I am sooooo behind on everything. It was such an eventful weekend with something going on nearly everyday and I am absolutely exhausted (not complaining, just grateful). My weekend started with a birthday party for my best friend's son who turned 14 on Friday. Then, my sister got married and had a party on Saturday and later that night I attended a costume party with friends. I had a blast seeing and hanging with family and friends that I hadn't seen in so long. It definitely taught me to value my family and friends more because sometimes my work occupies my time so much so that I'm not available to share in the little moments, but family is truly what life is about. I appreciate every moment with them and I'm especially grateful for times like these. 

Here's my weekend in photos:









My beautiful sister



Salute!

So much fun! Thanks for visiting! xo

Fashionably yours, 
Chi




No comments:

Post a Comment