Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween Costume Ideas!

Hi all,

It's October so you know what that means......Halloween! It's safe to say that Halloween is one of my favorite times a year because it's when I get to play dress up (who doesn't love that?!) and hang out with my friends enjoying all the Halloween parties and haunted houses that take place during the month of October. This year, like all others, I usually make my costume instead of paying some god awful price at the store. So I decided to show you all how to put together simple and easy costumes ideas just by shopping your closet or perhaps by making some things on your own.




Which is your fav? Mine is for sure, Katy Perry's, but I'm still undecided on which costume I will use. What are some of your Halloween Costume ideas? 


Fashionably yours, 
Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment