Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October Favorites!

Happy Wednesday Everyone! Can you believe it's October already?! Time is just flying by this year and I haven't had a minute to catch my breath. I know I haven't blogged a lot lately, mainly because I've been trying to get the clothing store up and running and I've been planning for a lot of vendor events I have coming up. How exciting?! Right?! Anywho, I realized that I didn't do a September Beauty Favorites so I figured I would combine September and October into one post and just call it my favorites. This compiles a short list of all the things I'm currently obsessed over and have been my go-to items for the month. So without further ado.........here are my favorites for the month of October:

October Favorites





Silk Elements Heat Protective Spray

I discovered this spray recently at Sally's Beauty Supply. I absolutely love it! This particular one has olive oil and silk protein in it and you spray it on your hair before blow drying or flat ironing your hair to protect it against the heat. It's super light-weight and it leaves my hair so shiny. Even though I have naturally curly hair, I prefer to wear my hair straight so having a spray that helps prevent frying my hair from the heat was a no brainer. And it smells amaze-balls!

Yes to Cucumbers 

I found these wipes at a CVS Pharmacy in Miami when I was on vacation there for Labor Day weekend. I use them as make-up remover wipes, but they can pretty much be used for anything because it's all natural. I have very sensitive skin and these wipes leave my face clean and fresh feeling. Totally came in handy when I had to freshen up in between flights for my trip to NYFW. I love them!

Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara

I don't normally use drugstore mascara, but I received this one c/o the P&G Brand counter at the Lucky FABB conference, tried it and I'm sold! It makes my lashes look so long and full. On a normal day, I don't wear a lot of make-up, but a little eye-liner and this Lash Blast Mascara, I feel like perfection. It doesn't clump and it makes my eyes really pop!

Covergirl Pencil Eyeliner

This eyeliner has a sponge on the opposite tip and it's perfect for smudging the liner a little bit to create a smokey night time look. This has been my go-to liner for nights out with friends, dates, and events. It goes on smooth as if it were a liquid liner and last just as long. I'm a full fledge Covergirl user now!

The New Apple IPAD (ipad 3)

I finally got the "new" ipad and this thing goes absolutely everywhere with me. It's perfect for blogging on the go or updating my social media, I just love everything about it. The camera, however, is suppose to be better on this version, but I still find it slightly mediocre. I recommend that if you purchase one for yourself to get the 4G one with wi-fi so that you can use it anywhere. This device is a little pricey for some, but the ipad 2 is a little less and works just as great. I bought mine at Best Buy's and received a percentage off my purchase because I was a card holder. They offer a pretty decent warranty too, if it breaks or anything doesn't function properly, you can return it for a brand new one. Of course, you have to purchase the warranty though.

Just Fabulous Boots 

What's not to love about these boots?! I mean, c'mon! They are just too cute! These boots were my first purchase from JustFab.com and I'm totally hooked! I love instant gratification when I shop so I don't order many things online because I hate waiting for them to be shipped. Sad, I know! But I got these in the mail a few weeks ago and they are so stylish and comfortable, that ordered more boots to round out my already hefty collection. If anybody has pictures of me at any recent function,  I was probably rocking these boots. LOL. What can I say? I'm a Just Fab girl!

BCBGeneration Affirmation Bracelets

These bracelets are super adorable. I have like six or seven of them and they all have a different affirmation like 'Fearless', 'Love', and 'Single'. Two of them I have are leather with silver lettering and the others are rubber bracelets with colorful letters. Since i'm into stacking bracelets lately, these lay perfectly on the wrist and don't move........which is important when stacking. They're just really fun bracelets and I get a lot of compliments on them every time I wear them, which has almost been daily lately.


That's it! Those were the items I've been obsessively using over the past couple of weeks. Absolutely love them all!


What are some of the items you've been obsessing over lately?



XOXO, 
Chi


Disclaimer: Some of the items listed above were given to me free of charge to try and write my opinions about them. All item reviews expressed are my own true opinions of the products I tried. 

No comments:

Post a Comment