Tuesday, October 9, 2012

House Shopping!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I know I normally talk about fashion (as of course, this is a fashion blog!), but I wanted to give everyone a little sneak peek into my life and let you in on my journey of going home shopping. This past weekend, my best friend and I went to look at some homes to purchase and we absolutely fell in love with one of the houses we saw. For me, fashion isn't just about clothes, it's a lifestyle ( not sure who said that, but it's soooo true!) I absolutely love everything about interior design and decorating almost as much (if not more) than putting outfits together. The stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, painting, adding lighting, pictures etc........it's almost like putting together a very large, but very stylish outfit. 

Anywho, we went looking at a few model homes and a few vacant lots. I originally wasn't looking for a new construction home that needed to be built, but I was open to the possibilities as long as it was in my price range. I loved the idea, however, that building a new home from the ground up would allow me to put my designer touches on everything, but was a little freaked out by how pricey it could become in the building process. I am still looking for that house that could meet all my needs, but I think i've found a strong contender. What do you guys think?


Home: Standard Pacific Home
Model: The Venetian 
Square Feet: 3078
Beds/baths: 4/4
Garage: 2 Car

The Game Room/Upstairs Living area




The Master Bedroom


The Master Bath



Kitchen



Omg this kitchen is to die for! Ugh, I just love it! 


After looking at these photos again, I'm even more in love with this house! They pretty much sold me at this point. Now it's just a waiting game of getting this built. 


If any of you have any feedback for me on purchasing a new construction home, or just on home buying in general, I would love to know what you all experienced. Thanks for visiting! 

xoxo, 
Chi


No comments:

Post a Comment