Monday, October 22, 2012

Shop my closet at Threadflip.com!

Widget-180x150


Hi All, 

If you follow me on twitter or instagram, you probably already know that I am cleaning out my closet for the um-teenth time! lol. I just have no use for some stuff and others I just haven't seen or used in months and frankly, it has to go! I was trying to figure out the best option on how to clear out items that are in good, reusable condition when I thought about Threadflip, a marketplace to buy & sell used fashions. I bought things from them in the past, (scored a really cute R&Em leopard tote and a pair of really funky Marc Jacobs' sunnies), but I had never sold anything on their website. Needless to say, it's super easy to sell things you no longer want.You just load your pictures, create brief descriptions, and set a price for each item you'd like to sell. So I spent my weekend taking pictures of items I no longer had any use for and loaded them on Threadflip. I think i'm almost addicted to this site since it is so easy! But I won't go too crazy, I'm still a fashion girl at heart so I like my money right where I can see it.......in my closet! Lol. Carrie Bradshaw had the right idea, didn't she?! ;-)


Anyway lovies, take a peek at my closet and shop around if you'd like, also, try out the website and load some items you no longer have any use for. By the way, you do have to sign up in order to purchase or sell items on their site (it's free, of course!) and sign up is super quick if you use your facebook login instead of creating a whole new profile. And check this out (below), you can get $20 buck off your purchase of $50 dollars or more by using the code FLIP4FALL. Trust me, you'll definitely find all types of goodies on there to meet the minimum purchase amount! 


Wowzers! Save! when you spend!

Quick note: If you feel it's just too much work to photograph, upload, list and ship your items you no longer want, Threadflip.com offers a brand-new service called the "white-glove service" where their stylist will take your items, post them and sell them for you. Of course, since Threadflip.com will be doing most of the work, it's only right that they should be entitled to part of the profits, so whatever is sold, they receive a percentage of the profit and the rest gets mailed to you. Cool deal, right?! Check it out here.


Happy shopping! 

Fashionably yours, 
Chi









No comments:

Post a Comment