Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!



Hey fashion dolls!

Today is officially Halloween! How exciting is that?! If you're anything like me, it's probably not that exciting since it's not a federally recognized holiday that gives us a day off and most of us have to work. Trust me I've tried! Since it does fall in the middle of the week though, most jobs allow their employees to come dressed up in full costume and have minor Halloween festivities like costume contests or pumpkin decorating. If your job isn't doing much for Halloween, don't fret, there's always trick or treating with the neighbors kid or an adult party happening somewhere. Lol. Anyway, I just wanted to take the time out to wish everyone a happy Halloween and if you're on the east coast in the track of tropical storm Sandy, I hope all is well and everyone is staying safe out there.

Peace & Love,
Chi



No comments:

Post a Comment