Monday, July 30, 2012

An All White Affair


Hey lovelies,

This past weekend I had the great pleasure to attend an 'All White Affair' courtesy of Vanilla Skies Entertainment. I have to say that it was some event and I had a blast! Everyone showed up and showed out in their all white.
I didn't take a lot of photos that night because it was so dark in the party that I couldn't really tell what I was taking a picture of, nor could I see the buttons on my camera to change functions, but I was able to capture at least two I liked.


I have to admit that it was a bit difficult to find an all white outfit at such short notice, especially since all the stores have their fall collections out already. I decided on this crocheted mini dress from H&M because I liked the scalloping of the sleeves and the hem. I kept the accessories simple with just a sparkle clutch and minimal silvertone jewelry. I paired the look with side swept hair and white wedges. What do you think?


What I wore:

Dress: H&M $29.95
Clutch: Forever 21 $5.80/Similar here
Watch: Michael Kors $250, but on sale now $166.90
Necklace: Forever 21 $4.80/Similar here 
Shoes: Charlotte Russe $15 


No comments:

Post a Comment