Monday, July 16, 2012

Colored Denim on Denim

Today's outfit was inspired by my fashion haul from last week. I just got the denim shirt, which I love and was trying to figure out what to wear it with first. Since I'm loving the colored jean trend lately, I decided color denim with denim. I paired it with a brown belt and leopard print pumps to add a little interest. I put a cream colored cami underneath just so I wasn't showing too much, but you can definitely rock your denim shirt with just a bra and bare midriff. I'm all about, if you got it flaunt it! 


Top: Forever 21 $19
Pants: Forever 21 $15
Belt: Wet Seal $3.99
Shoes: Guess $40 (on sale)
Handbag: Vieta $80
Watch: D&G $150 (old)
Bracelet & Ring: Tiffany (Gift) 




2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE these jeans and entire outfit. The jeans really did make me smile!! :)

    ReplyDelete