Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Fashion Slave's: Hometown Fashionista!

Hi Lovelies,

As you know, I love shopping, creating looks and styling outfits.......probably a little too much for my pocketbook's sake too. And I know that if you read my blog or subscribe that you must love shopping just as much as I do. Since we all share a love of fashion, i'm curious to see where you all draw your inspiration (hopefully from me! :-) ) to create your daily looks. So I would like to create a blog series specifically for you to showcase your best looks and become the next 'Hometown Fashionista'.

Here's how it works:
1. Find inspiration for your look either on my blog or somewhere else.
2. Based on your inspiration, re-create your most fashionable outfit.
3. Take a picture of yourself or have a friend take a picture of you in your most fashionable look.
4. Then, email your picture and inspiration photo (optional) to fashionslavebychigurl@gmail.com
5. Provide your name, hometown and a brief description of what defines your style and what inspired your look.

I will go through all the entries and choose which 'Hometown Fashionista' will be featured each week and you will all have a chance to vote on the looks. (only positive feedback, please.)

So what do you think? Sounds easy enough, right? Well what are you waiting for get started! I'm looking forward to reading all the submissions and who knows........YOU can be the first Hometown Fashionista!

 XOXO,

Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment