Friday, July 13, 2012

Shopping Trip!

Recently, I went on a little shopping trip to find pieces to finish off a few outfits for some upcoming events I have to attend. I hit up a few stores at the mall including Forever 21, Wet Seal , and Charlotte Russe . There's still a few more items I need like a clutch and a statement necklace, but I'm so happy with what I bought! 

Forever 21 Denim Top 

Denim shirts are such a summer staple item. You can pair it with almost anything like fun floral jeans, maxi dresses, colored jeans etc. I can tie this up in the front or tuck it in a pair of jeans, the list goes on! This shirt is definitely my favorite item for this fashion haul because it's so versatile. 


Forever 21 Crochet Maxi Dress 

I love Maxi dresses! So it wasn't hard to believe that I would pick this dress. I love that this form fitting and the peek-a-boo crochet on the sleeves gives it a hint of sexy.  I will probably pair this dress with cute wedges or flat sandals for a more casual look and some fun arm candy bangles. I just love this!


Forever 21 Navy Polka Dot Skirt 

I am a huge fan of polka dots because I feel like it's a classic print and flowy, sheer fabric makes it super girly. This will look so adorable with a pale pink flowy top, mary janes and gorgeous wrist bling.  

Charlotte Russe Blush Mary Janes  

I'm a total sucker for a platform shoe so there's no surprise that I scored these mary janes for my shoe collection. The platform makes them super comfortable (well as comfortable as a 5 inch heel can get!) and it's light blush color so it can almost be paired with anything. This looks so good with flowy dresses and jeans. I can't wait to rock these! 

Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Accessories: Wet Seal 

I'm so happy with these finds! I found the patent pumps at Charlotte Russe for $10 bucks! The are super cute and they're peep toe with a little bow on top. I got them in black because they can go with almost anything and I didn't have a pair of peep toe black pumps already. The accessories I found at Wet Seal are great because the black necklace and turquoise scarf was only a penny! Seriously, only $0.01! They were having a buy one, get one for $0.01 cent sale so I only had the buy belts, which were only $10 bucks . I felt like I hit the jackpot! 


The best part about my shopping trip is that I only spent $60 bucks and I got a lot of good pieces. Unfortunately, I couldn't find all the items listed here online nor did they offer the same sale as they did in-store at Wet Seal. My advice is to visit your local store to get the best discounts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment