Friday, July 27, 2012

Trip worthy must-have: FLATS

Trip worthy must-have: FLATS

In preparation for my upcoming trip to NYC for fashion week, I started thinking about what to pack. One item I know I will need for sure is a good pair of flats because I will be doing a lot of city walking to get from one event to another and of course to shop! 

I love shoes, all shoes, any shoes, but my closet seems to be filled with more pumps and wedges than flats. This motivated me to searching for a great pair of flats that I can take on my trip that are comfortable, yet stylish enough to wear on the streets of New York. 

I found some really cute options and my favorites are the  Fallon Black Skull  flats with the cute little skull detail. They remind me so much of Alexander McQueen shoes and since he's my favorite designer, these shoes are a no-brainer. Plus, the price is definitely budget fashionista worthy at $35 for the pair. Totally bought them! :-) I provided other ballet flat ideas including an adorable pair of moccasins that I love in brown for when i'm feeling boho chic. 

Since every woman should have a good pair of flats, what's your favorite flat to wear? 







No comments:

Post a Comment