Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Stripe Maxi by Sugarlips




Today's outfit post was actually taken over the weekend during my mini shopping spree to the Anniversary Sale at Nordstrom's. I wanted to wear something that was laid-back and weekend appropriate, but still look put together. I chose this black, white and red maxi dress by Sugarlips because it was simple, the fabric was light and I could dress it up or dress it down depending on what I had going on that day. I chose to add a chunky necklace and cage peep-toe wedges to finish the look. Nothing too much because it's extremely hot in the daytime and especially yesterday with it being 91 degrees in the shade. Ugh! But the dress was definitely functional for a shopping day, it was so easy to try things on and I wore it later that night out with my girlfriend's for dinner and drinks, but was still so comfortable.








Linear Stripes Dress by Sugarlips $40
Bag: Vieta $80 (old)
Necklace: Wet Seal
Earrings: Lu Chic
Bracelet: Tiffany's (gift)
Watch: Michael Kors $250
Shoes: Kelsi Dagger (old) 

The dress is only $40! Can you believe it?! It's totally affordable for the budget fashionista. Sugarlips offers all kinds of cute clothing at awesome prices. And their clothing fits pretty true to size. I am definitely a fan! :-)


Shop Sugarlips here for my dress and other fabulous clothing at great prices. 

Happy Shopping! 
xoxo Chi



No comments:

Post a Comment