Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Indigo Bee Soap

The Indigo Bee is a Tampa based business that was started by Trista Page, a mom of three, in 2006. She was fed up with the quality of soap products on the market that had preservatives and chemicals in them that she decided it was time to develop a product that was all natural. That's when the Indigo Bee was born! Her products uses natural ingredients such as palm oil, olive oil, and grape seed oil to name a few. 


I had the pleasure of  meeting Trista and trying her soap when I attended a SPA 50 event at Vixen Fitness in Orlando a few weeks back. I have to say, it seems to be all I use and have yet to purchase body wash or other expensive soaps by famous brands since purchasing from the Indigo Bee. I wanted to share this soap with you all because I've had great results using it and I don't think I will be using anything else for some time.
 
My favorite is the Tea Tree Peppermint soap. It smells so yummy and it has ground coffee beans in it to help exfoliate the skin. The soaps don't leave a filmy and dry feeling on your skin, it leaves you feeling hydrated and soft. I noticed my skin is a lot clearer since using her products because i'm not washing with all those chemicals and fragrances that  would irritate my skin that you often find in famous brand soaps. The artisan soaps run about $6 each, but since they are bar soaps they tend to last a while. I couldn't be happier about this soap and definitely recommend all of you to try it and tell me what you think. 





Shop Indigo Bee online for more products or contact her below:


Indigo Bee Phone: 813.374.2273    
Email: bee@indigobeesoap.com
Twitter: @indigobeesoap
Facebook: Indigo Bee







2 comments:

  1. I love the Bee!! I just bought the Mint Squared, Tea Tree Peppermint, and Coconut Lime Verbena...all fresh scents and gorgeous!! I also love her whipped shea butter and scrubs!!! YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Indigo Bee! I love the feel and wonderful scents of her soaps, so clean and refreshing. I also adore the lip balm.

    ReplyDelete